In this interview with Gary Klein, LCSW and Jonathan Sherman, LMFT talk about getting unstuck in life with some tips and tricks from the field.
- ;-) Certificates: Abdication of Responsibility, etc.
- ;-) Triangulation: The Wacky Therapy Game!
- 3 Rules for Guilt
- Guilt vs. Shame
- Brain Mechanics: Our 3 Brains (thinking, emotional, primitive)
- The frozen locomotive
- 100K reps
- We are slow, social learners vs. instinctual knowledge (cp to Pepper’s puppies)
- The “Comma, Yet...”
- Drawing: The Box--need to post the picture and insert comment at that point in the audio directing them to the picture.
- Solution Focus vs. watering the weeds
- The Umbrella
- Milton Erickson and the "Pee Pipe" story here.
- Self worth and self esteem
- ;-) Certificate of Self-Esteem
- ;-) Product: Pee Pipe Kit
- ;-) Glutton for Punishment Certificate
- Led Zeppelin boxed set remastered:
- Guest Blogger: Gary Klein on Stress & Stuckness
- Gary Klein’s professional profile and contact info: