Here's. Quick and simple way to flood your family with appreciation.
1. Take a sheet of paper and write at the top: "Write as Many Nice Things as You Can About..."
2. List each person's name with plenty of space between.
3. Pass this sheet around to each family member and have them write as many nice things about each person.
4. Read the responses aloud as a family.
5. Discuss as a family and share how it feels to hear nice things said about you.
(the picture above is the one we just did today).
— For more tips, strategies and resources for creating truly GREAT relationships with self and others visit http://JonathanSherman.net —